Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New summer artwork


Summer tends to be a quieter time in the studio, so I have more time for experimentation. Still, I do have some new works not yet on the website.


too beautiful
36" x 36"
paint and coloured resin on panel
I really love this painting, the soft clouds of intense colour. It may be the start of some new work for me.





neon city
48" x 36"
mixed media with resin


pixelated rhythm
48" x 36"
mixed media on panel


These paintings are being shown at the Britannia Art Gallery in East Vancouver for the rest of the summer.  I carefully documented each underpainting and you can see each stage in the paintings development in photos at the show.


colour wavelengths
24" x 24"
mixed media with resin

spiral galaxies
24" x  24"
mixed media with resin

champagne pop
36" x  24"
mixed media with resin

silverado galaxy
36" x  24"
mixed media with resin

No comments:

Post a Comment